Why you need to burn M2TS file to Blu-ray?
- We may have a lot of M2TS files on our computer, and we want to burn them onto Blu ray disc or AVCHD DVDs for playback on general Blu ray player or DVD player.
- Lots of HD camcorders of Sony, Panasonic, Canon, and JVC record HD videos in AVCHD M2TS format. If you want to storage or watch your captured HD videos on Blu ray player, you should burn your AVCHD M2TS onto Blu ray Disc.
M2TS to Blu-ray Burner
Blu-ray Burner Mac – An Mac Blu-ray burning software specially designed for high definition camcorder users, aiming to provide Mac users the best video to Blu-ray/DVD buring experience on Mac computers. It allows you to burn your shot videos from HD camcorders or DVs onto Blu-ray/DVD discs, folders or ISO Image File on Mac OS X. So take your Panasonic, Sony, Hitachi, Canon or JVC camcorders on the way, capture high-definition memories, and record them onto Blu ray discs to enjoy your movies on HDTV with your family.
What’s more, you can also create 3D Blu-ray/DVD movies out of 2D videos on Mac, with free disc menu and templates for selection.
Step-by-step guide to burn M2TS file to Blu-ray disc on your Mac:
Before burning M2TS to Blu-ray disc(BD), you should do the following prepairation:
- Download free tiral of M2TS to Blu-ray Burner from the above link, install and launch it on your PC/Mac computer.
- Blu ray Disc: BD-25, BD-50
Step 1. Load M2TS videos to the program
Install the M2TS to Blu-ray burner software on your Mac and launch it. You can directly drag and drop the source M2TS movies to the main interface of the program. It’s totally up to you to decide the quantities of source M2TS movies for importing.
Step 2. Set up Blu-ray disc menu and template
You can select disc menu and template from the right side of the main interface. If you are not satisfied with the current templates, you can customize your own template at your own will.
Step 3. Trim, Crop, Effects, Watermark, 3D effect
This M2TS Blu-ray creator offers you multiple video editing functions with trimming, cropping, effect adjusting, and 3D effect setting. Right click the M2TS video and pick up Media Edit to get into the video editing panel.
- Trim: Set values in Start Time and End Time or drag the slider under video preview window to get the video segment you want.
- Watermark: Add text or image watermark to make the video as your unique.
- Crop: Drag the dot frame to remove black margin and the unwanted part.
- Effect: Adjust video effect parameters including Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume Zoom.
- 3D: Select the 3D mode you want (Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved) and adjust the depth from -50 to +50 to create your 3D Blu-ray movie.
Step 4. Burn M2TS to Blu-ray disc on Mac
Click "Burn Now" button to convert M2TS to Blu-ray disc in a simple way. Insert a blank Blu ray disc into the BD driver (You should purchase a third-party External Blu-ray Drive if your computer does not have one.) while the program pop up a window reminding you insert Blu-ray disc.
OK! That’s all the converting and burning progress of M2TS to Blu ray disc. How long time the burning process will take depends on the length of your source video file and the file size. Once owning the M2TS Blu ray Burner program, you can freely enjoy your high definition camera AVCHD M2TS file by your Blu ray player or standard DVD players.