Torrents are one of the most popular ways to share movies, music, game files via BitTorrent protocol. You can find virtually any game through various torrent sites online. Burning a game you downloaded via torrent is a little more involved than playing a purchased one, as you’ll need to crack the copy-protection on the game. Keep in mind read the README file that coming with the torrrented files.
Today, I am going to show you step by step on how to download games with torrents, and then burn torrent games to DVD. Burning those downloaded games you got for free burn onto a DVD is very simple, but there’s still a few notes in the article that you should pay attention to. 100% works unless the disc is flawed.
To burn torrent games to DVD, you will need two programs: a torrent program (to download torrent files), and DVD Creator (to burn PC game to disc).
1. Download and install a BitTorrent client
Torrent program allow you to download torrent files, which is a form of peer-to-peer file sharing. Torrent files are very small, but point to larger files on your hard drive that you are sharing with others. Popular torrent clients include:
Here, let’s download a client from uTorrent. Once you download and install this to your computer, you will be able to search for the torrents that you want.
2. Download PC games from uTorrent
Thre are many BitTorrent sites you can download music, movies, games, and much more from. Here let’s go to the Pirate Bay and you will see a search bar in the middle of the screen. Search the PC game you want, choose the one from the search result. Read the comment as it could tell you something.
Once you click on ‘DOWNLOAD THIS TORRENT’, it will give you an option where you want to download it. Choose uTorrent, then this will open and start to download on uTorrent.
Note: When finished, it will seed so that others can download it from you. Stop the seeding if you do not want to share it. When you’re done, enjoy playing your game and you’re finished!
3. Burn Torrent Games to Disc (CD, DVD, BD)
Things you’ll need to burn your Torrent games to DVD:
- Dual DVD – A plain DVD can only support 4.7GB, so what we’re going have to do is buy dual layer DVDs (Just go to a local store or buy from Amazon).
- DVD creator software – There’re many choice like PowerISO, Nero, and more. Here I recommend a DVD Burner as it is effective and the burning speed is fast, what’s more, the price is as low as enough to afford.
The following steps is teaching you how to burn a PC game to a DVD.
1. Open uTorrent
2. Right click the game you want to burn
3. Click ‘open in containing folder’
4. Download and launch DVD Creator on your computer.
5. Click “Add Video” button to load the ISO file you want to burn. Or you can directly drag and drop ISO image files to the program.
6. Click the big green ‘Burn’ button to call out the burning settings panel, on which you need to figure out Burn to, Disc Label, and Save to options.
7. Insert your DVD+R into your disk slot
8. Click ‘Burn’ once its done you can run the game.