Mac Blu-ray Burning Software
Convert and burn video files to Blu-ray, DVD or ISO Image File. You can create custom menus and perform basic editing and 3D effect editing on your video.
- Convert and burn video to Blu-ray/DVD on Mac OS.
- Convert videos to Blu-ray/DVD folder and ISO Image File.
- Create 3D Blu-ray movie out of plain 2D videos.
- Blu-ray video editing: clip; crop; add subtitles, audio, watermarks, and special effects
- Customize Blu-ray/DVD movie with 40+ free disc menu and template models.
What can we do use Blu-ray Burner Mac?
Blu-ray Burner for Mac is more than a Mac Blu-ray creating and burning software. It allows you to make DVD folder/DVD disc, create Blu-ray folder/Blu-ray disc and ISO Image file with ease. To enhance video to DVD/BD creation, this Mac Blu-ray authoring software enablas you to preview and design with customized features. Rich video editing effects and 3D effect are also permitted to set.
Due to the options and creativity of the suite combined with the quality of the burned disc, Blu-ray Burner for Mac has earned Top Ten Reviews Bronze awards.
- Burn movies shot on your Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Hitachi or JVC AVCHD camcorders to Blu-ray or DVD discs.
- Create BDMV ISO and AVCHD ISO images from videos for further usage.
- Customized video editing features: trimming, cropping, effect setting, watermarking.
- Rich Blu-ray and DVD menu templates: Christmas, Cartoon, Classical, Festival, Nature, Others, Standard, etc..
Burn Video to Blu-ray/DVD/ISO on Mac
- Create Blu-ray/DVD on Mac
Ceate DVD/Blu-ray discs from all popular video formats such as AVI, MP4, M4V (without DRM protection), MKV, MOV, FLV, MKV, MTS/M2TS/TS/TP/TRP(AVCHD, H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2 HD), MOD, TOD, DV, etc.
- Burn homemade video to disc
Burn homemade HD movies, video clips, DVs into a Blu-ray (BDMV), DVD (AVCHD) disc freely. No matter the video was shot by your professional camcorders such as Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Hitachi, JVC AVCHD camcorders or from a handy iPhone, Android phone.
- Support to convert video to ISO image
This Blu-ray burning software makes ISO image creatable, and the ISO image can be rendered, or "burned" to a DVD, or BD lately for further uses.
- Burn several video projects into one disc
Blu-ray Burner Mac allows you to select any of the source videos and burn them into one Blu-ray or DVD disc at your will.
Dynamic Menu Templates
- Design your stylish disc menu
Personalize your Blu-ray or DVD disc by selecting from 40+ free menu templates preset. What’s more, you can customize menu by employing self-defined Themes, Background, Button, Caption and more.
- Add external subtitles
You can add subtitles in SRT, ASS or SSA to your videos, or select existing subtitles from source videos. Preview the added subtitles real-time.
- Basic video editing
You can cut out scenes, trim scenes to different lengths, adjust the brightness and contrast, increase the volume of certain sections, and add subtitles to the video. If you have multiple video files, you can merge them to burn onto one disc.
Burn 3D Videos to 3D Blu-ray/DVD
- Convert plain 2D video to 3D Blu-ray/DVD discs
Apply 3D effects by selecting 3D effects: Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, and Interleaved. Adjust 3D depth effects to optimize.
- Play burned 3D Blu-ray/DVD
You can play 3D Blu-ray/DVD movie on common 3D players, 3D TVs such as HTC EVO 3D, Sharp SH-12C Aquos 3D and LG Optimus 3D P920. Upload to YouTube 3D Channel or share with others.
- Preview Input Videos
A built-in media player offers you the ability to have a preview on the input video. Preview the original and the edited videos with the real-time preview window to make sure the content and designs are what you want.
- Capture screenshots
Capture pictures from the video while previewing, save as JPEG, THM, and BMP format for later use.
- Conversion process
The Blu-ray/DVD burning process and time acn be viewable. Each detail is traceable.
Easy to use
Friendly interface brings you more convenience and less technical worries.
After-done operation lets you shut down the computer or do nothing after the burning process.
OS X 10.10 Yosemite Compatible
Support the latest Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Supported OS: Mac (32-bit or 64-bit) 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite
- Processor: 1 GHz or above Intel Processor
- RAM: 512MB RAM (1024MB or above recommended)
- Others: Recordable Blu-ray drive, Internet Connection