Leawo Blu-ray Creator – Easy Blu-ray Burning Software
Convert and burn video files to Blu-ray, DVD or ISO Image File. You can create custom menus and perform basic editing and 3D effect editing on your video.
- Burn videos to Blu-ray discs and AVCHD DVDs.
- Convert videos to BDMV ISO and AVCHD ISO images
- Blu-ray video editing: clip; crop; add subtitles, audio, watermarks, and special effects
- Add 3D effects to videos that were previously 2D.
- Create and customize menus for your video files with 40+ free disc menu and template models.
What can we do use Blu-ray Burner?
Leawo Blu-ray Creator – the powerful yet easy Blu-ray burning software that enables you to create and burn all media files to Blu-ray discs (BD-25, BD-50), DVDs (DVD-5, DVD-9) and ISO image. What’s more, more video to DVD or Blu-ray editing features can be achieved. And you can pick up your favorite DVD or Blu-ray menu templates and personalized label, background picture and music can be attached to the output with this Blu-ray movie maker. By using this Blu-ray Creator, you can make numerous DVDs and Blu-ray discs with only a few clicks.
Due to the options and creativity of the suite combined with the quality of the burned disc, Leawo Blu-ray Creator has earned Top Ten Reviews Bronze awards.
- Burn movies shot on your Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Hitachi or JVC AVCHD camcorders to Blu-ray or DVD discs.
- Create BDMV ISO and AVCHD ISO images from videos for further usage.
- Customized video editing features: trimming, cropping, effect setting, watermarking.
- Rich Blu-ray and DVD menu templates: Christmas, Cartoon, Classical, Festival, Nature, Others, Standard, etc..
Burn Video to Blu-ray/DVD/ISO
Burn any common videos, HDDV or SDDV shot memories, YouTube videos, QuickTime movies, etc. to Blu-ray/DVD discs, as well as ISO Image file for later usage.
- Burn HD Camcorder videos to Blu-ray/DVD Disc
Blu ray burner supports most video formats including HD camcorder videos (M2TS, MTS, TS), AVI, MP4, MKV, DV, MPEG, QuickTime Video (MOV, QT), Real Video (RM, RMVB), DivX, H.264/AVC, XviD, WMV, ASF, DAT, FLV, VOB, and 3GP.
- Support Videos Shot by iPhone 6S/6S Plus
Love to take shots on your way with you iPhone 6S? Create a blu-ray movie disc with these MOV videos for backup or sharing them with your friends and family.
- Make Your DV Movies into Blu-ray/DVD Discs
Record brilliant AVCHD videos shot by your DVs onto Blu-ray discs for sharing your memories on HDTV or monitor with your friends and family since the AVCHD codec is ideal for recording on a variety of media including high-definition Blu-ray Disc.
- Create ISO Image File at will
You can also convert your Blu-ray files as ISO images and store them on your hard drive.
Create 3D Blu-ray/DVD Movie Out of 2D Video
The Blu-ray Burner software, as 3D Blu-ray copy software, can add 3D effects to your 2D videos. You can create 3D Blu-ray/DVD movie with the built-in 3D setting modes including Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved and Side by Side.
By creating 3D Blu-ray/DVD movies, you can enjoy them on various 3D Blu-ray/DVD players Sony BDP-S5100 3D Blu-ray disc player, Philips BDP2985 3D Blu-ray disc player, etc.
Create Custom Menus and Perform Basic Editings
You can choose from over 40 menu templates as your output DVD or Blu-ray disc menu and templates. What’s more, you can design the text and button types of everything on the menu.
The Blu-ray Burner provides basic video editing functions: You can cut out scenes, trim scenes to different lengths, adjust the brightness and contrast, increase the volume of certain sections, and add subtitles to the video. If you have multiple video files, you can merge them to burn onto one disc.
This software can burn your files to 25GB and 50GB Blu-ray discs, as well as compress your files to fit on 5GB and 9GB DVDs. Not everything will fit on these discs, but the program will tell you if you’ve exceeded the limits of your chosen output. You can also convert your Blu-ray files as ISO images and store them on your hard drive. This software is not capable of burning CDs.
While you can compress the files onto a DVD or a 25GB Blu-ray, not everything will fit perfectly. This software can’t split the files over several discs, so it is up to you to watch the file size.
Multi-core CPU supported
Automatically detect CPU core so you can make a wise selection to ensure smooth PC running.
Add subtitles in SRT, ASS or SSA to your videos, or select existing subtitles from source videos.
13 languages are offered by the program, including English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Windows10
- Processor: 1 GHz or above Intel/AMD Processor
- RAM: 512MB RAM (1024MB or above recommended)
- Free Hard Disk:5GB+ (DVD) / 25GB+ (Blu-ray Disc) hard disk space
- Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 and above
- Others: Recordable Blu-ray drive, Internet Connection